This page includes the descriptions of the management methods for the Website https://careers.sacmi.com/ (hereafter referred to as “Site”
) with specific reference to the processing of personal data by users browsing or viewing the Website (hereafter referred to as "Users"
") is provided by the company SACMI IMOLA S.C., with registered office in Imola, Via Selice Provinciale no. 17/A, Postcode 40026, Tax Code 00287010375, VAT no. 00498321207, Telephone +39-0542-607111, Fax +39-0542-642354, E-mail: email@example.com
(hereinafter also referred to as the "COMPANY
In general, all personal data (hereinafter also referred to as “Personal Data
” and/or “Data
Processing means “any operation or set of operations performed with or without the help of automated processes and applied to personal data or set of personal data, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by means of transmission, dissemination or any other type of distribution, comparison or interconnection, limitation, deletion and destruction”
Personal data is “any information pertaining to a natural person that is or can be identified (“Data Subject”); natural persons are identifiable if they can be identified directly or indirectly, with particular reference to identifying elements such as name, identification number, location data, online ID or one or more elements that are characteristics of their physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economical, cultural or social identity”
- Data controller and data protection officer
The Data Controller is Company SACMI IMOLA S.C. with headquarters in Imola, Via Selice Provinciale 17/A, Postcode 40026, Tax code 00287010375, VAT no. 00498321207, Telephone +39-0542-607111, Fax +39-0542-642354, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) for the COMPANY is Massimiliano Bovesi – PEC: DPO@sacmi.it.
- Processed personal data and purposes of processing
When browsing the Site and within the scope of the services offered, the COMPANY will process information concerning you that may be collected automatically while you are browsing or provided directly by you, for example, by filling in the contact forms on the Site or through the contact details of the COMPANY indicated therein.
Personal Data processed by means of the Site fall within the following types
a) Name, contact details and other Personal Data
In some sections of the Site, e.g. on the Contact page, you will be requested to enter certain Data such as your name, surname and email address, as well as any further information you wish to communicate to us using the space provided for this purpose. The speculative submittal of communications to the addresses indicated on the Site entails the acquisition by the COMPANY of the Data necessary to reply to your requests, as well as any other Personal Data included in your communication.
In the sections with free entry fields, please do not send any Personal Data that may reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic or biometric data, data concerning health or sexual orientation.
If you wish to communicate Personal Data belonging to other persons, you will be acting as an autonomous Data controller and therefore assume all the obligations provided for by current legislation. In such cases, you will be providing the COMPANY the broadest indemnity and guarantee against possible disputes or claims from third parties to whom the Personal Data you disclosed or transmitted relate.
b) Navigation data and cookies
The Data will be subject to processing by the COMPANY, according to the limits set out by the applicable legislation, for the following purposes:
- to allow the performance of operations strictly connected with and requested for to the management and execution of your requests, including answering queries received through contact form (Provision of Services);
- to allow the fulfilment of obligations provided for by laws, regulations and EU standards, or instructions given by authorities empowered to do so by law and supervisory and control bodies, as well as to allow the execution of any accounting and fiscal obligations (Legal Obligations);
- obtain information necessary to identify anomalies, fraudulent activities and/or violations in the use of the Site (Security);
- Legal basis for processing, compulsory/optional nature of provision of personal data and consequences in the event of no answer
Data preceded by an asterisk (*) within the Site are considered by the COMPANY to be necessary and indispensable to fulfil the relevant purposes. The following are the legal bases used by the COMPANY to process your Personal Data, according to the purposes listed under the previous Section (“Purpose of processing and processed Personal Data”).
Provision of Personal Data and their processing for the purposes associated with the Supply of Services is strictly functional to perform your request and properly execute the contractual relationship signed with you, respectively. Consequently, failure to provide the Personal Data requested for this purpose, or the ascertained incorrectness of Data provided, may make it impossible for the COMPANY to correctly process your requests.
The provision of Personal Data and their processing for the purposes of the Legal Obligations is required by the COMPANY to meet the relevant legal obligations. When you provide Personal Data to the COMPANY, it needs to process it in compliance with applicable laws that may include storing them or communicating them to pertinent authorities for compliance with taxation, customs or other obligations.
Provision of Personal Data and their processing for the purposes of Security, is based on the commitment of the COMPANY to identify and prevent illegal behaviours and to ascertain responsibility in the event of any cybercrime against the Site or third parties, therefore they are a necessary condition to navigate the Site. Consequently, failure to provide Personal Data required for this purpose will make it impossible for the COMPANY to provide access to the Site.
- Recipients and transfer of personal data
Personal Data will be provided to personnel of the COMPANY employed to develop and manage the Site, who is authorised to process them in order to fulfil the previously described purposes and who is committed to confidentiality or has received a suitable legal confidentiality obligation.
Personal Data processed for the previously described purposes can be shared, used and transferred among the companies of the SACMI Group for internal accounting and administrative purposes, having registered headquarters both within and outside countries of the European Union and/or the European Economic Area (given the international reach of Sacmi). In this case, the COMPANY ensures that Data will be processed by these subjects in compliance with applicable regulations. Therefore, the transfers of data will be made through adequate security, such as based on adequacy, standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or other guarantees deemed appropriate. More information is available by writing to the email address: email@example.com.
Personal Data will be supplied to third parties, called Data Processors, since they process Data on behalf of the COMPANIES (e.g. hosting providers, providers of emailing platforms, providers of services allowing social network interaction for targeting activities or subjects appointed to carry out technical maintenance, including maintenance of network equipment and electronic communication networks). Personal Data that is strictly required to meet your requests may be shared with third parties with whom the COMPANY has agreements for services that are functional to its operations (such as people, firms or professional offices that provide support activities and advice regarding administrative and legal affairs).
Finally, Personal Data will be communicated, upon request, to the relevant authorities (e.g. in the event of frauds and/or abuses when using the Site), to financial offices or to other Public Institutions according to the provisions of current regulations.
The Data shall not be circulated ("circulation" meaning making unspecified subjects aware of the Data).
- Storage of personal data
Personal Data processed for the purposes of Supply of Services will be stored by the COMPANY for the time that is strictly required to meet your requests and to properly fulfil the contractual or pre-contractual relationship with you.
Specifically, your requests and the Data contained within them collected by means of the Contacts area of the Site will be kept only for the time required to allow the COMPANY to identify proper fulfilment of the request. After this period, Data that allows identification, even if indirectly, of a natural person (such as name, surname, email) will be made anonymous and will be stored, in aggregate form, for statistical purposes.
Personal Data processed for the purpose of Legal Obligations will be stored by the COMPANY for the period set out by specific legal applications or by applicable regulations.
Personal data processed for the purpose of Security will not last more than 6 months, except when it is used to ascertain responsibility for any cybercrime against the Site or third parties (e.g. to protect from legal actions by providing this data to the relevant Authorities).
- Your rights as a data subject
As Data subjects, you have the right, exercisable at any time, to:
- request access to your Personal Data (and/or a copy of this Personal Data) as well as to further information on the processing in progress;
- ask to correct or update your Personal Data processed by the COMPANY, when incomplete or not up to date;
- request your Personal Data to be deleted from the COMPANY databases, when you believe processing to be unnecessary or illegal;
- request the restriction of the processing of your Personal Data by the Company, if you deem that Data are incorrectly, unnecessarily or unlawfully processed, or if you are opposed to their processing;
- exercise your right to Data portability, i.e. obtaining a copy of Personal Data managed by the COMPANY and pertaining to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to request it to be transferred to a different Controller;
- oppose processing of your Personal Data, using a legal basis for your particular situation which you believe would prevent the COMPANY from processing your Personal Data.
These rights can be exercised by writing to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The COMPANY wishes to inform you that you always have the right to complain to the relevant Control Authority (e.g. the Authority of the Country of your usual residence by writing to the email address: email@example.com which in Italy is The Italian Data Protection Authority), if you believe that treatment of your Data is contrary to actually applicable regulations pertaining to the protection of personal data.
LIST OF SECTIONS
a) Definitions, types and regulation application
- Definitions, types and regulation application
- Types of cookies used by the Site
- List of cookies used by the Site
- How to manage or delete cookies
b) Types of cookies used by the Site
Cookies are small text files sent by the websites visited by the user and recorded on the user's computer or mobile device and retransmitted to the same websites on the subsequent visit. Cookies allow a website to remember the user's actions and preferences (such as login details, language chosen, font size, other display settings, etc.) avoiding the need to indicate them again when the user returns to the website or browses through its web pages.
For more information on cookies and their general functions, the User may visit the institutional website of the Italian Data Protection Authority in the thematic sections dedicated to cookies and other tracking technologies https://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/garante-privacy-en/home_en
Cookies may be those set directly by the website or web server that the user is visiting or those of the website whose address was typed by the user and displayed in the URL window (so-called "first-party” cookies).
While browsing a website, users may also receive on their devices cookies from websites or web servers other than the one they are visiting (so-called "third-party" cookies). Third-party cookies are relevant in cases when the user visits a website and a third party, with respect to the manager of the website visited, sets a third-party cookie using said website.
There are also various types of cookies, depending on their characteristics and functions, which remain on the user’s computer for different periods of time: session cookies, which are automatically deleted when the browser is closed; persistent cookies, which remain on your device until a predetermined expiration time.
- first-party analytical cookies, used to collect information, in aggregate form, about the number of users and how they use the website;
- third-party analytical cookies, when tools are used to reduce the identification power of cookies and the third party does not cross-reference the collected information with other information that it already has;
- browsing session cookies, used for authentication and access to a service;
- functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate based on a number of selected criteria (e.g. language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
On the other hand, for profiling cookies, i.e. those aimed at creating profiles referred to users and used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the latter when browsing the web, the user's prior consent is required. User consent is also required for third-party analytical cookies when tools are not used to reduce the identification power of cookies and the third party cross-references the collected information with other information that it already has.
c) List of cookies used by the Site
The Site uses the following types of cookies:
- browsing technical or session cookies, strictly necessary for the operation of the Site or to allow the User to take advantage of the contents and Services requested;
- functionality cookies, used to activate specific functionalities of the Site and to configure the Site according to the User's choices (e.g. language) in order to improve the browsing experience. Please note that by disabling browsing, session and/or functionality cookies, the Site may be unavailable or certain Services or functions of the Site may be unavailable or not work properly and users may be forced to modify or manually enter certain information or preferences each time they visit the Site.
- profiling cookies used in order to comply with the preferences set by the User through the use of the Site and to send advertising messages in line with these preferences.
With regards to third-party cookies, third parties typically act as autonomous data controllers with respect to the cookies they provide (and use the data they collect for their purposes and according to their own terms) or operate as Data Processors (i.e. they process Personal Data on behalf of the COMPANY). For further information on how these third parties may use your information, please refer to their personal data processing policies (privacy policies and consent forms), which are provided, where possible, for each cookie in the list accessible from the cookie banner or from the "Cookie settings" link in the footer of the Site.
d) How to manage or delete cookies
The cookies used by the Site can be viewed by the User by accessing, at any time, the list of cookies, including third-party cookies, accessible from the cookie banner through the "Cookie Settings" button or from the "Cookie Settings" link located in the footer of the Site.
Social buttons and widgets
It is also possible to find social buttons/widgets on our Websites or specific "buttons" that depict the social network icons (for example, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google Plus, etc.). These "buttons" allow the Users who are navigating the Websites to reach and interact with social networks directly with one "click". By clicking on Social buttons/widgets, the social network obtains data relating to the User visit. Aside from these cases where the User can share his or her own navigation data spontaneously with preselected social networks with one click, the COMPANY does not share any User navigation information or data obtained through the Websites with social networks that are accessible through Social buttons/widgets. For further information, refer to the privacy policies of the specific social networks that may be accessed through our Websites using the social buttons.
YouTube and Google Plus
Most Internet browsers are initially set to accept cookies automatically. The User may modify these settings in order to block cookies or be warned every time cookies are sent to the navigation device. Furthermore, at the end of each navigation session, the User may delete the cookies that were collected from his or her device. There are various methods to manage cookies. Please refer to the specific instructions for the browser in use. If the User uses various devices to visit and access Websites (for example, computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), then the User is responsible for ensuring that each browser of each device is set to reflect his or her expressed preferences regarding cookies.
Select the following links to access specific instructions for managing cookies through some of the main navigation programs.
Microsoft Windows Explorer
You can also manage your choices about third-party cookies by means of online platforms such as AdChoice.
It is always possible to withdraw or modify the consent given for cookies that require it, by accessing the cookie preference centre accessible from the cookie banner or the “Cookie settings” link in the footer of the Site. From the aforementioned cookie preference centre, you can in fact always manage and change your cookie preferences, as well as withdraw your consent.
The cookie banner on the Site will be re-submitted to the user when:
- significantly changes are made to one or more processing conditions, e.g. “third party” profiling cookies;
- it is impossible to determine whether a technical cookie has already been placed on the device used to access the site (e.g. if the user has deleted cookies from the device);
- at least six months have elapsed since the previous submission of the cookie banner.