- Data controller and data protection officer
- Personal data processed
- Purposes of the processing of Personal Data, legal basis of the processing, nature of the provision of Personal Data
- Recipients and transfer of personal data
- Storage of personal data
- Your rights as a data subject
This notice is provided to you with specific reference to the processing operations carried out for the receipt, through the site, of your application for employment with the companies of the SACMI Group and the subsequent assessment activities thereof
This Information is brought to you by:
- DEFRANCESCHI S.r.l., with registered office in Imola, Via Selice Provinciale 17/A, Postcode 40026 , Tax code e VAT no. 03563141203, Telephone +39-0542-608777, Fax +39-02-57763349, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GAIOTTO AUTOMATION S.p.A., with registered office in Imola, Via Selice Provinciale 17/A, Postcode 40026, Tax code 12533840158, VAT no. 01175340197, Telephone +39-0523-1737600, Fax +39-02-57763321, E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- ITALIANSPED S.p.A., with registered office in Imola, Via Togliatti 19/A, Postcode 40026, Tax code 00265650101 and VAT no. 01684481201, Phone +39-0542-645711, Fax +39-0542-640745, E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- LAEIS GmbH, with registered office in Am Scheerleck 7, L-6868 Luxembourg, VAT no. Luxembourg LU 20526127, Telephone +352-276120, Fax +352-27612109, Email: email@example.com
- PET PROJECTA S.r.l., with registered office in Imola, Via Selice Provinciale 17/A, Postcode 40026, Tax code and VAT number 03078791203, Telephone +39-0423-9535, Fax +39-0423-953699, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PROTESA S.p.A., with registered office in Imola, Via Ugo La Malfa 24, Postcode 40026, Tax code and VAT no. 02120631201, Telephone +39-0542-644069, Fax +39-0542-688271, E-mail: email@example.com
- SACMI BEVERAGE S.p.A., with registered office in Imola, Via Selice Provinciale 17/A, Postcode 40026, Tax code and VAT no. 02130821206, Telephone +39-0521-695411, Fax +39-0521-695401, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SACMI CARPMEC S.p.A., with registered office in Imola, Via Selice Provinciale 17/A, Postcode 40026, Tax code and VAT no. 03148931201, Telephone +39-0543-782515, Fax +39-0543-782600, E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- SACMI FORNI & FILTER S.P.A., with registered office in Imola, Via Selice Provinciale 17/A, Postcode 40026, Tax code and VAT no. 02471770376, Telephone +39-0522-997011, Fax +39-0522-840875, E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- SACMI IMOLA S.C. with registered office in Imola, Via Selice Provinciale 17/A, Postcode 40026, Tax code 00287010375, VAT no. 00498321207, Telephone +39-0542-607111, Fax +39-0542-642354, E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- SACMI IMPIANTI S.p.A., with registered office in Imola, Via Selice Provinciale 17/A, Postcode 40026, Tax code and VAT no. 00282400373, Telephone +39-0536-839111, Fax +39-0536-839200, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SACMI MOLDS & DIES S.p.A. with headquarters in Imola, Via Selice Provinciale, 17/A, Postcode 40026, Tax code 00283120376, VAT no. 01027980364, Telephone +39-0536-998311, Fax +39-0536-806658, E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- SACMI PACKAGING & CHOCOLATE S.P.A., with registered office in Imola, Via Selice Provinciale 17/A, Postcode 40026, Tax code and VAT no. 04704190158, Telephone +39-02-824521, Fax +39-02-82452252, E-mail: email@example.com
- SACMI SERVICE S.p.A., with registered office in Imola, Via Provinciale Selice 17/A, Postcode 40026, Tax code and VAT no. 03391761206, Telephone +39-0542-642607, Fax +39-0542-640743, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SACMI TECH S.p.A., with registered office in Imola, Via Provinciale Selice 17/A, Postcode 40026, Tax code and VAT no. 02981921204, Telephone +39-0522-1885188, Fax +39-0522-1885190, E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- SACMI VERONA S.p.A. with registered office in Imola, Via Selice Provinciale 17/A, Postcode 40026, Tax code 01479640391, VAT no. 02100541206, Telephone +39-045-6347511, Fax +39-045-6347559, E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- SAMA MASCHINENBAU GMBH, with registered office in Schillerstrasse 21, D-95163 Weissenstadt, Germany, P.Iva DE812 088 367, Telephone +49-9253-8890, Fax +49-9253-1079, E-mail: email@example.com
Each of the above-mentioned companies in the SACMI Group (hereinafter jointly referred to as the "COMPANIES") will process your personal data as an independent Data controller.
In particular, your data will be processed by SACMI IMOLA S.C. in its capacity as Parent Company of the SACMI Group and/or by the individual Company belonging to the SACMI Group each one acting as an independent Data controller for the purposes set out below. The processing activities shall cover personal data collected through the "Work with us
hereinafter the "Site
") website, including data supplied directly by you by filling in the relevant fields on the Site and by sending your Curriculum Vitae in connection with a speculative application or in response to a job advertisement or a job offer (including performance of a dissertation) with one of the SACMI Group COMPANIES.
") is provided pursuant to Article 13 EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation
") in order to enable you to make an informed, free and conscious choice when filling in the fields presented within the Site. We wish to inform you that for the purposes of evaluating your application within the framework of processing relating either to the pre-employment phase, prior to the possible conclusion of an employment contract, or to the evaluation of your collaboration proposal, your Personal Data will be processed as specified below.
In general, all personal data (hereinafter also referred to as “Personal Data
” and/or “Data
”) that you will provide to the COMPANIES through the Site or that will be subsequently collected during processing of the aforementioned Personal Data will be processed in accordance with the principles recognised by the applicable data protection regulation, such as the principles of transparency, correctness, lawfulness, data minimisation, purpose limitation and storage, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
” and/or individually as “Section
”), each of which deals with a specific area, in order to allow a more immediate and easier reading and search of topics.
The Site may contain links to other third-party applications or websites: the COMPANIES do not control nor are responsible in any way for these sites or applications, for their content and/or the processing of Personal Data that these sites apply and/or perform.
Processing means “any operation or set of operations performed with or without the help of automated processes and applied to personal data or set of personal data, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by means of transmission, dissemination or any other type of distribution, comparison or interconnection, limitation, deletion and destruction”
Personal data is “any information pertaining to a natural person that is or can be identified (“Data Subject”); natural persons are identifiable if they can be identified directly or indirectly, with particular reference to identifying elements such as name, identification number, location data, online ID or one or more elements that are characteristics of their physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economical, cultural or social identity”
Special Categories of Personal Data are defined as: “personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as the processing of genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data concerning a person's health or sex life or sexual orientation”
- Data controller and data protection officer
The Data Controller is each of the above-mentioned COMPANIES, independently and separately: the COMPANY acting as Data Controller to which you should refer is the one to which your application is addressed. For example, in the context of an application for a vacancy, you may refer to the COMPANY indicated as the recipient company of your application for that position in order to identify the Data Controller.
If you submit an application, even a speculative one, in the area "Send your cv to SACMI companies in the following areas" you will be requested to specify the area of your interest and availability: in that case, your application will be sent to the SACMI Group COMPANIES whose head office is located in the territorial area you have indicated as your reference. Each of them, in evaluating your application, will act as an autonomous Data controller.
You may contact the Data Protection Officer (hereinafter referred to as "DPO") of the COMPANIES which have formalised such appointment by writing to the following e-mail address, respectively:
- For Company SACMI IMOLA S.C., SACMI SERVICE S.P.A. and PROTESA S.P.A. the DPO is the lawyer Massimiliano Bovesi,– PEC certified e-mail: DPO@sacmi.it
In any case, you may contact and/or make any request to each of the COMPANIES at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal data processed
Personal Data processed by means of the Site fall within the following categories.
- Data provided by you as part of the application submitted
Should you decide to send an speculative application or an application related to one of the vacancies published on the Site, your Personal Data belonging to the categories indicated below will be processed.
Identification data, contact details and other contact information: you will be required to provide, also by means of the application form on the Site, your personal details and other identifying information, such as, for example, name, surname, e-mail address, date and place of birth, gender, telephone number, address of residence and/or domicile, and any family relationship you may have with another employee of the SACMI Group. Further data that you may be requested involve tax code, citizenship, marital status.
Data and information contained in your curriculum vitae: the COMPANIES collect and process Data related to you contained in the CV sent with your application. Such data may concern, by way of example, your previous and, if applicable, current work experience , salary level, educational qualification, photographs, skills acquired, type of driving licence, languages known and other professional skills.
Additional data and information provided voluntarily and explicitly: the COMPANIES collect and process the Data you consider relevant for the purpose of assessing your professional profile. Such data may be included in your application or subsequently communicated also by filling in free text fields on the Site.
Special categories of data: the COMPANIES may become aware of special categories of Data in accordance with Article 9 of the Regulation, such as, for example, Data revealing your political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, sexual orientation and Data concerning your health.
You are requested to carefully evaluate the Data you provide, especially if they belong to such special categories, and to communicate them to the COMPANY only if you consider them essential for the selection purposes. You are expressly requested not to provide personal data relating to criminal convictions and offences in accordance with Article 10 of the Regulation.
In any case, where Data not relevant to the purpose is present, the COMPANIES will refrain from using such information.
In any case you decide to share third party Data, you will be considered as independent Controller and as such you will take on all obligations and legal responsibilities pertaining to this. Therefore, in this regard, you provide the broadest indemnity against any claim, request, refund or damage due to processing, etc. that may come to the COMPANIES from people whose Personal Data have been forwarded or processed by you in breach of applicable regulations.
- Data collected from public or publicly accessible sources
Within the framework of the selection and search for certain professional profiles, the COMPANIES may enrich and/or compare your Personal Data with further information extracted from public or publicly accessible sources, within the limits provided for by law and in compliance with the fundamental principles of personal data protection. These sources may include, by way of example, your profiles on professional social networks (LinkedIn) if freely accessible, or public directories and registers.
- Purposes of the processing of Personal Data legal basis of the processing, nature of the provision of Personal Data
The purposes of the processing pursued by the COMPANIES are those set out below.
- Evaluation of your application for the purposes of personnel search and selection and in the pre-employment phase, for the performance of activities such as the collection and subsequent evaluation of the curricula received, the organisation of individual interviews and any other activity aimed at the possible conclusion of an employment or collaboration contract. The legal basis for the processing is the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at your request. Any Special Categories of Data pursuant to Art. 9 of the Regulation will be processed only in accordance with the law and for specific and legitimate purposes, as well as to fulfil or require the fulfilment of specific legal obligations or to perform specific tasks provided for by the legislation in force for the purposes of establishing the employment relationship (Art. 9, paragraph 2, letter b of the Regulation). Such Data will in any case be processed in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection legislation and the General Authorisation no. 1/2016 pro tempore in force of the Italian Personal Data Protection Authority. In any case, where Data not relevant to the purpose is present, the COMPANIES will refrain from using such information. The provision of Personal Data for this purpose is optional, but failure to provide it or the incorrect provision of it would result in the impossibility of receiving and/or assessing your application for a position of employment or collaboration with one of the COMPANIES. In this regard, it has to be noted that Data preceded by an asterisk (*) within the Site are considered by the COMPANIES to be necessary to fulfil the mentioned purposes. Processing is carried out using both computer-based and paper media, both of which may be organised as databases or archives, and involves, where necessary, the use of telephone communications and/or the sending of computerised communications via your e-mail address – Personnel recruitment, selection and assessment
- Fulfilment of any regulatory or tax obligations to which the COMPANY is subject. These also include the processing of information relating to membership of protected categories or to the presence of disabilities, in order to fulfil specific legal obligations or, in any case, to carry out specific fulfilments required by current legislation for the purposes of establishing the employment relationship in accordance with labour law and Article 9, paragraph 2, letter b and Article 88 of the Regulation. The provision of Personal Data, and its processing for that purpose, is necessary to enable the COMPANIES to fulfil their legal obligations – Legal Obligations
- Recipients and transfer of personal data
The Personal Data will be supplied to the personnel in charge of personnel recruitment and selection within the COMPANIES and to collaborators, who are authorised to process them and who have committed themselves to confidentiality or have otherwise been submitted to an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality.
Personal Data may also be communicated to third parties, called Data Processors, since they process Data on behalf of the COMPANIES (e.g. companies in charge of managing the Site, subjects with whom it is necessary to interact to provide services, such as hosting providers, providers of emailing services, or other companies appointed to carry out technical maintenance, including maintenance of network equipment and electronic communication networks).
Personal Data will also be disclosed to the competent financial offices, where required, or to other Public Administrations, in accordance with the provisions of the laws in force.
Personal Data are not intended for publication or dissemination.
The data will be processed by the COMPANY within the territory of the European Union and the European Economic Area. If for technical, organisational and/or operational reasons, it becomes necessary to make use of third parties (among those indicated above) located outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, you will be informed that the COMPANY will ensure that the processing of Data by these third parties will take place in compliance with the applicable regulations. Therefore, the transfers of data will be made through adequate security, such as based on adequacy, standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or other guarantees deemed appropriate in accordance with Chapter V of the Regulation.
You may request further information by writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Storage of personal data
Personal Data processed for the purpose of Personnel Search, Selection and Assessment will be kept by the COMPANIES for the time strictly necessary for their evaluation for a possible hiring in one of the COMPANIES as an employee or collaborator. In any event, the COMPANIES specify that the retention time of your Personal Data collected through the Site (including the Curriculum Vitae received) will not exceed 2 years from the date of their receipt. Data will be deleted at the end of this period.
Personal Data processed for the purpose of Legal Obligations will be stored by the COMPANIES for the period set out by specific legal applications or by applicable regulations.
- Your rights as a data subject
At any time you have the right to:
- request access to your Personal Data (and/or a copy of this Personal Data) as well as to further information on the processing in progress;
- ask to correct or update your Personal Data processed by the COMPANIES, when incomplete or not up to date;
- request the erasure of the Data from the COMPANIES databases, if you deem that the processing is unnecessary or unlawful;
- request that processing of your Personal Data by the COMPANIES is limited when you believe that your Personal Data are not correct, necessary or illegally processed or when you opposed their processing;
- exercise your right to Data portability, i.e. obtaining a copy of Personal Data managed by the COMPANIES and pertaining to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to request it to be transferred to a different Controller;
- oppose processing of your Personal Data, using a legal basis for your particular situation which you believe would prevent the COMPANIES from processing your Personal Data.
Please note that the Personal Data you have provided to the COMPANIES may be modifies at any time by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, you may exercise all the aforementioned rights by means of the aforementioned procedure.
The COMPANIES wish to inform you that you always have the right to complain to the relevant Control Authority (e.g. the Authority of the Country of your usual residence by writing to the email address: email@example.com which in Italy is The Italian Data Protection Authority), if you believe that treatment of your Data is contrary to actually applicable regulations pertaining to the protection of personal data.